Rating: 1.59 / 5
1.59 stars based on
1 votes with
0 being the worst and 5 being the best
Photo source / credit: James Fry
An original cocktail by James Fry, sweet, tasty and very easy to make great for any party.
This cocktail was inspired by my break up with my longtime girlfriend hence the name, so Adios Mi Amor.
1. Fill a high ball glass with ice and pour in the pineapple rum and mango puree.
2. Then add the orange juice leaving enough room for Passoa and grenadine.
3. Stir it all together.
4. Add Passoa this should float on top.
5. Add a dash of Grenadine this will sink.
6. If you want, garnish with an orange wedge or wheel